Policies / Terms of Service
In your busy life, we understand that things come up suddenly. So, if it is necessary to cancel or skip your scheduled service, Zip Cleaning Co.merely requires a two business day notice. If Zip Cleaning Co. receives less than two business days’ notice, or if we can not access your home, it will be necessary to charge you the full price of your cleaning. All future cleanings will remain unchanged.
- Schedule or service changes may not be made through service providers. Please contact your local office directly for schedule changes.
- Termination of regularly scheduled cleanings must be in writing.
- Recurring service is priced at a discounted rate. Should you choose to cancel recurring service after only one cleaning, please note that our regular One-Time Cleaning charges will apply.
You have a couple of options for providing Zip Cleaning Co.access to your home:
- The most preferred and convenient method: you may leave a key to your residence with Zip Cleaning Co. Your key will be kept safe and secure in our key safe. All keys are coded for security and will never have your name or address attached to them. If you have an alarm system, please give access instructions to your Zip Cleaning Co. office.
- For your safety, we do not return keys by mail. We ask that customers come to their Zip Cleaning Co. office and present a picture ID before a key will be released.
- If it is not possible to leave a key with Zip Cleaning Co., you may meet the service provider at your residence. Please refer to the Cancellation Policy should Zip Cleaning Co. be unable to access your home during the preset arrival window.
- If neither of the above is possible, please make alternate arrangements with your local Zip Cleaning Co. office.
- Zip Cleaning gladly accepts Amex, Apple Pay, MasterCard, Visa, Discover cash or check.
- Full payment is due at the time you book your cleaning. We charge all cards on File the Monday before your scheduled cleaning.
- A credit card number must be kept on file with your Zip Cleaning Co. office. Your account will be charged the balance due, plus any fees, after each cleaning unless you leave an alternate form of payment at the time of scheduled appointment .
- A $35 fee will be charged for each returned check.
Recurring cleanings are scheduled according to our 49-Point ChecklistTM and priorities discussed when defining your service. One-Time Cleanings are scheduled as standard blocks of time. Every effort will be made to complete your service within the time allocated. Please note that it will take a few cleanings to confirm your ongoing maintenance needs. We ask for your patience while we learn how to best clean your home and assure you that we will move from deep cleaning into maintenance cleaning as quickly as possible.
We strive to have the same staff members clean your home or office on a regular basis, however, this is not guaranteed. Due to vacation, illness or departure from the company, Zip Cleaning Co.may occasionally provide a replacement cleaning PRO.
If, due to the unique nature of your home, your service providers are unable to complete your cleaning within the amount of time requested, we may call you to ask for authorization to spend more time cleaning your home. We will inform you of additional costs accordingly before proceeding with the work.
To ensure quality service for all valued clients, Zip Cleaning Co. cannot specify exact arrival times. Arrival windows allow our cleaning PROs to handle all the variables of each day and each home without affecting the promises we make to you.
- Service provider(s) will arrive within the following timeframes:
- When we have a key to the home, our arrival window is between 8am and 4pm.
- When we are meeting someone at the home, we will set a four-hour arrival window between the hours of 8am and 4pm.
IN-HOME TIME (LABOR HOURS)
Generally, our service providers work in teams of one or two. Please note that, when more than one person is assigned, the quoted time required to complete the job, which was given in labor hours, is reduced. For example, if you were scheduled for a five labor-hour service and two service providers are assigned, the total in-home cleaning time is two and one-half hours.
If your scheduled cleaning falls on a holiday that Zip Cleaning Co. observes, we will contact you to reschedule your cleaning.
Since cleaning is a very personalized and subjective service, we need your feedback to help us improve our service. Please take a moment to email us at email@example.com to offer your comments. We value your opinions and your feedback is essential for us to serve you better.
Since cleaning is a very personal and human service, we realize that occasionally an area may not be cleaned to your satisfaction. We are unable to offer a refund, but Zip Cleaning Co. will happily re-clean any area that you are not satisfied with. Just let us know of any issues or concerns within 24 hours of your cleaning and we will do our best to make it right.
Zip Cleaning Co. never requires you to tip, but it is a powerful way to say thanks to your cleaning PRO. Even a personal note from you expressing your appreciation for their service can mean a great deal.
Zip Cleaning Co. is bonded and insured. Our liability limits are set at a maximum of 10 times the cost of the service charge on the day in which the breakage/loss occurred. Notification must be made within 48 hours of service. Key replacement/locksmith fees are paid only if keys are lost or miscoded. There is a $100 per location liability limit for key replacement and/or locksmith services.
Zip Cleaning Co. uses high-quality, tested, and approved cleaning supplies, including a professional-strength vacuum cleaner with an extra-strong filter, to clean your home. However, if you own special products that you would like to have used on particular surfaces, we are happy to accommodate your request. Please contact our office to discuss prior to your cleaning so we might provide instructions to your PRO.
GIFT CERTIFICATES / GIFT CARDS
Gift certificates do not expire. Gift certificates may not be returned, is not redeemable for cash and no charge will be given, except where required by law. Gift certificates are issued by Square we do not charge service or dormancy fees.
Your security is a priority at ZipCleaningCo.com. To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure e-commerce transactions. All of your information is encrypted (scrambled) prior to being sent over the Internet to our system. To protect your information once we receive it, we place it on systems behind secure firewalls, which are communication-management computers designed to keep information safe and inaccessible to other Internet users. If your browser doesn’t accept the SSL technology, transactions will not be permitted.
To confirm that your connection is secure, look for the letters “https” (rather than “http”) located in the URL address window at the top of your browser to indicate that you are using a secure browser.
What information do we collect on our site, and how do we use it?
We collect only the consumer’s domain name (where possible), aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit on our site, and information volunteered by the consumer – such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number and the email addresses of those who fill out the estimate form.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, customize the content and/or layout of our web pages for each individual visitor, and used to create service estimates.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Opt-in: Submitting an estimate request and/or calling Zip Cleaning Co. to request an estimate are treated as an opt-in to receive service related follow up and information from Zip Cleaning Co..
If you supply us with your email address you will only receive communications related to Zip Cleaning Co. related service and product offerings.
If you supply us with your postal address you will only receive periodic mailings from us with information on promotions, services or upcoming events.
If you supply us with your telephone number you will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding requested services.
Opt-Out: How do you opt-out of receiving future communications?
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by contacting your local Zip Cleaning Co. office or by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also unsubscribe to future emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link contained within e-mails you receive.
Additionally, if you do not wish to receive postal mailings or phone calls, please let us know by contacting your local Zip Cleaning Co. office or by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Zip Cleaning Co.
LLC455 Tarrytown Road
Suite 1106White Plains, NY 10607
Telephone: (914) 358-1881